1) Hantar Inquiry via online form di Website AA. Depa dah reply bunyinye gini. So maksudnya aku boleh la tukar schedule.
From: Auto Generated Response [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2010 11:02 AM
Subject: Flight Change CRM:0150489
Dear Ms Farrah,
Thank you for writing in to AirAsia.
In response to your email, please be inform that you could proceed with flight change however changes is subject to below conditions:
Flight Change: Once a booking number has been issued, flight changes are subject to the following terms:
Inside of forty-eight (48) hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time, no changes are allowed. The charges for flight change outside of forty-eight (48) hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time are provided for in the Fee Schedule , subject to the following conditions:
- if a lower fare is available, the difference in fares will not be refunded to the passenger;
- if the new flight booked is in a higher fare class than that of the cancelled booked flight, the difference in fares shall be paid by the passenger before the cancellation or change can be made;
- the change is not confirmed until we issue you a new Itinerary and/or booking number.
- changes on route(s) are not allowed.
Changes can be done via online under 'Manage My Booking' or you could contact our Call Centre for assistance.
Trust to have your understanding in this matter.
3) So aku pon try la 'Live Chat' kat website die. Tapi Q panjang giler. Aku Q yg ke 75. Aku tak kesah la aku tunggu jek..tp dah sampai dlm 20 min, Live Chat disconnected pulak! ayoyoo
So status setakat ni, masih tak dpt tukar! Biar aku isi balik la online form depa ni. Haish
Jom buat trip gi UK tahun 2012? Kite book masa AA offer zero fees promo tahun 2011. :)