It has been a week ++ from the last entry that I managed to update..
Life is OK perhaps a bit challenge: Our kids don't want to go to babysitter's house. They seem not so happy and everytime we wanted to send them ( most fo the time their father yg send) they insisted to stay in Atok/Wan's house. Therefore, my mom has been taking care of these 2 lil ones for more than 1 week. Yesterday, I forced my self and of course the kids to stay with babysitter since I have gals outing day :) with one hope; the kids start to love living there again when we are working.
The gals outing there has been realized eventhough only 4 womens manged to join: Farra, Yati, Juli (with lil Aisya) and Ijjah.
What I/we did:
1) I submitted clients investment forms @ PM, Damansara
2) Bowling and chit chatting ( I already have breakfast bihun goreng @ home). Bowling is a birthday gift for me from me too :p dah lama mengidam maa..I'm 28 YO last Sat
3) Lunch hour ( with the lousy customer service from Nando's!, next time tempat lain la ek)
4) Shopping ( this is not my main agenda, therefore I only bought a pair of new shoes @ 50% discount + books @ MPH for RM67). Met Ekin with her twin in JJ, but camera with Yati..tak sempat la nak tangkap gambar. Cantik la depa tu
Pic courtesy from Yati. Thanks a lot!
For the next activity, I'm thinking:
1) Picnic + pot luck from each familiy. Let's name any waterfall/picnic place that is safe for children!
2) Snorkerling? wow! --> pulau perhentian??
3) Overseas trip. GC ke yati? erk..I'm frugal!
SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA ;)