Wednesday, March 19, 2008

GOOD

Tomorrow, I'm going to Elba Warehouse Clearance to find the suitable Hood at bargain price for my KC. Millionaires usually shop at discounted price. Note that I’m not millionaire..but in process of becoming a debt free khalifah Allah :D Thanks Ayu for giving this link to me ;) I really appreciate it
Alhamdulillah!The sweets always coming in our live.. Thanks Allah for giving s satisfactory life for me..good ESOS..good family..goof MAPS 2007..good bosses..good officemates..good company…good parents..good friends..there are thousands of good things is coming..I believe in you

No comments:

6 kelebihan beli emas secara ansuran, Easy Payment Purchase ( EPP)

✨ 6 kelebihan simpan emas secara ansuran ✨ Beli emas secara ansuran di Public Gold ini dikenali sebagai “Easy Payment Purchase” ( EPP) Apa ...