Yesterday, I able to accomplish these missions:
1) Went to Ceramic World Showroom. Managed to get the code for the tiles of my interest.
2) Went to Kedai Perabot Selayang & Perabot Jatimas. Tak beli apa just cuci mata
3) Nagoya, Wangsa Maju. Aku dah belanja lebih kurang RM300 untuk 3 major items: day curtain RM12.80/metre (for living room), night curtain RM3.80/metre (for upstairs areas) and kitchen curtain (RM7/metre). Night curtain for living room will be bought later using next year budget.
4) Carrefour. Beli household items biasa
Unable to go: Kitchen cabinet shop. Reason: the address’s shop left at home.
Next action plan:
1) Abang to contact the contractor to get quotation
2) We have to go few Kitchen Cabinet shops around Kepong
3) I want to find a ’Sewing curtain’ book just to have more ideas.
4) I need to get ready all documents needed for refinancing of our house to TM loan. Also, to contact the legal co. and fill up all required forms. Any friend who know any good lawyer?
Macam-macam bermain di fikiran. Berapa banyak ongkos diperlukan ek? Kalau budget cukup we all also want to renovate entrance grill & sliding door dan juga tambah awning.