Monday, December 25, 2006
Banana and oat crumble muffin
2 cups self - raising flour
1/2 cup caster sugar
1 cup milk
2 teaspoon vanilla essence
75 gm butter, melted and cooled
1 cup mashed banana
3 tablespoons rolled oat (optional)
1. Sift the flour into a bowl and stir in castor sugar. Make a well in the center.
2. Put the milk, egg, and vanilla in a jug, whisk and pour into the center.
3. Add butter and banana. Fold until combined. Pour into muffin hole.
4. Sprinkle the crumble on top of the batter before baking.
5. Bake for 15-2o min - 180 deg.
5 tablespoons flour
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup rolled oat
40 gm butter, chopped
Put the flour, sugar and oat in a bowl. Rub the butter in with fingertips.
You may replace the crumble with choc chips- the easiest way. I see the muffin more exciting when I use crumble.
I like to put oat in my muffin or bread recipe to enhance it nutrient.
Dicoret oleh Farra Da Smiley at Monday, December 25, 2006