Lately, I could realize that my milk supply slightly drop than before. Stock at home also becomes lesser. Maybe because I was too stress with jam and lot of housework matters!
Other mom comment:
Or are you too stressful? Babies
are smart. They can sense your feeling. So, when you feed her, try to relax,
enjoy your bundle of joy.
I should try not to be so stressful. Now I read other moms experiences from few useful websites to get useful tips to increase the milk supply.
Here are the tips!
- Eat Fenugreek seeds capsule from Nature Farm – will find it by today
- Drinks lot of lukewarm water
- Drink hot milk half hour before pumping
- Do a good massage before expressing to clear any blocked ducts
- Drink soup made with papaya or threadfin fish. -> apa benda ni? Any idea?
- Eat more fish, in sum: eat fish like a cat!! ( sat gi nak makan 2 ekor ikan bleh tak?
- Pump every 2-3 hourly for about a week everyday( seem cannot be done at office (
Wish me luck!!
In addition, we are still looking for a babysitter/maid as my outstation schedule has been finalized. DH and Mawaddah insyallah will accompany me to Kuching next month.
This is pic of threadfin fish that I found just now. In malay, ikan ape ek?