Friday, November 30, 2007

Junior's Cheesecake Cookbook : 50 To-Die-For Recipes for New York-Style Cheesecake

The Parkson/Bonuslink Card day was too far from my expectation, like indah khabar dari rupa. The JJ and MJ card day is considered great I guess. End up, I just go to my only favorite place in KLCC: Kinokuniya. I bought this book at RM 89.90. I'm learning and need more books to earn knowledge about baking, especially in my own interest Cheesecake.


I've not finished reading the book. Just a few pages and Abang also comment the book was so great as it give useful tips & guidance from mixing the batter until we give a perfect slice to the cake. The book also shared the common problems faced by every cheesecake baker like : top of the cake crack after it has cooled--> until now, I still encountered this problem. That's why some people prefer to make Non baked Cheesecake which would never has this problem.

Frankly, I would prefer to eat the baked one rather than the non baked as the tasted is better with no smelly cream cheese cheese. So, which one you like?

Before, we left KLCC, Abang treat me with an early dinner @ Secret Recipe. This is our first time dating @ Secret Recipe. I choose Fish N Chips while Abang choose Chicken Chop plus 1 slice of Banana Choc Cake. I also found that SR used Anchor Cream Cheese that I used to. So, no worry guys, insyallah Halal.

Useful links:
About Juniors.
About the book

No comments:

6 kelebihan beli emas secara ansuran, Easy Payment Purchase ( EPP)

✨ 6 kelebihan simpan emas secara ansuran ✨ Beli emas secara ansuran di Public Gold ini dikenali sebagai “Easy Payment Purchase” ( EPP) Apa ...