Monday, April 16, 2007

Blueberry Cheesecake

Saturday was like a ‘visit day’ for us. Initially, the plan was to visit Aida, then followed by Zarid & Yati. Unfortunately, Aida still in Melaka and Yati is not available at home.
Instead, we went to Jaja’s house who is also Zarid’s neighbor.

From Kajang, we went home first to pick up Tok & Wan Mus’ab who is also excited to go to my friend’s housewarming party, Ogy. I am so glad to meet my schoolmate there. Tok & Wan also enjoy chatting with Ogy’s parents. I always bring my parents when we were visiting my schoolmate’s house, namely Ogy, Yana, Apid, Rina & Yani. We were so close actually.

I don’t have any order last week. So, yesterday, I make Blueberry Steam Bake Cheesecake, my first own recipe. I was thinking not to make a very rich cake this time so I combined heavy cake + sponge cake recipe to make this cake. My little Mawaddah really love it. She can finish off one slice of cake by herself.

No comments:

6 kelebihan beli emas secara ansuran, Easy Payment Purchase ( EPP)

✨ 6 kelebihan simpan emas secara ansuran ✨ Beli emas secara ansuran di Public Gold ini dikenali sebagai “Easy Payment Purchase” ( EPP) Apa ...